Please read the key points below before attending:
- You will be sent a text message the day before your appointment with a link to complete a short form. PLEASE ENSURE YOU COMPLETE THE FORM before you attend
- Please wear a face covering when you attend.
- Please note that there will be no toilet facilities at the practice.
- You should attend alone. (Children or vulnerable adults may bring one carer with them.)
- Please arrive promptly, 5 minutes before your appointment time. Remain in your vehicle or outside the practice (away from the entrance) and call us from the car park on 01422 229616.
- A Dental Nurse will open the main entrance door for you escort you in.
- It’s important that you try to not touch anything. A dental nurse will give you alcohol hand gel to use and take you into a treatment room.
- Contactless card payments are preferred where possible but chip-and-pin transactions are possible. We need to avoid cash payments wherever possible.
- You will be asked to use an alcohol hand gel again before you leave.
We hope this information gives you the confidence and reassurance that we are taking all the necessary actions to give our patients access to dentistry in a safe environment. We thank you sincerely for your continued support and look forward to providing you with a safe, effective dental service.
Please DO NOT attend your appointment and call us to reschedule if any of the following apply:
1. You are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- A new continuous cough
- A temperature over 37.8
- A loss or change in smell or taste sensation.
2. You live with a person who has any of the above symptoms and is awaiting a test result.
3. You are isolating following a positive test result for Covid-19.
4. You are self-isolating following possible contact with a person who has tested positive for Covid-19.
5. You have returned from travel to a country with a self isolation requirement in the past 14 days.