Dental Health Membership £13.50 per month****
Our dental health membership scheme encourages regular attendance, enabling us to spot problems before they arise and results in helping you maintain healthy teeth and gums for life.
The BIG 5 reasons to join:
Every six months, our members are entitled to:
- A dental health examination appointment***, including a clinical examination, a check for signs of oral cancer and routine x-rays
- A scaling appointment*** to provide a full clean of the teeth and gums and advice on how to keep your mouth healthy.
In the unfortunate event that you need an emergency appointment, there will be no consultation charge***
Antibiotics and X-rays where clinically necessary are included
- 20% discount on treatment fees such as fillings, root-fillings and extractions
- 20% discount on laboratory items such as dentures, veneers, crowns, bridges and dentures.
- 20% discount on any additional scaling of your teeth / hygienist appointments.
Our membership plan is not an insurance scheme, but we have included first class insurance cover underwritten by Hiscox,* one of the UK’s leading insurers, to pay for the cost of treatment if you damage your teeth as a result of an accident or need a dentist in an emergency outside of normal surgery hours or whilst away from home. The insurance covers you anywhere in the world for:
- Accidental damage to your teeth as a result of a fall or blow
- Emergency treatment when away from home or outside normal surgery hours
Become a member today. Call us on (01422) 229616
*For full terms and conditions, please refer to the supplementary Dental Accident and Emergency Insurance Policy.
** Exclusions apply to specialist referral treatments.
*** The provision of a dental health examination and scaling is subject to receipt of the required consecutive monthly payments.
**** Payment by Direct Debit. An initial administration fee of £8.00 will be collected with your first payment only.
***** Up to a maximum of 2 emergency consultations in a 12 month period. Emergency treatment charges will apply for any treatment provided at these appointments.